English readers and other languages: Many posts are in portuguese, you can use the Translate button at left side.

Clique nas imagens dos artigos! Elas levam você para o site do artista que a criou e muitas
vezes tem assuntos relacionados ou outras imagens para expandir seus horizontes!

quarta-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2017

Changes in the Tarot Readings



Changes in the Tarot Readings

(Portugues: Use o botão Translate no lado esquerdo da tela)



Seat and let's me talk for you.

Once I read something like this:
When you are in front of a Master just ask:
- What to do.
Nothing else is necessary.

With time and personal experiences, I observed more and more I just talk what I see.

As I talk what I see also I observed people and their needs and the ways I can work with that.

Not all people are at spiritual paths. Most are just at normal lifes, have a company, or deal with their homework, or are at the school, whatever.

I'm not here to say you must follow a spiritual path.
But I'm sure anything you do, at some time will be your own path and this is a kind of being spiritual too.
Whatever happens, someday any people will find a main energy ruling life. 


So I did some changes in the Tarot readings I do.

As I work for guidance, at any reading I'm looking first who you are, your path and what to do about.

Then I will look for your questions and others life's areas.

But not all people are after all that information about self-knowledge areas in the same way many just want a guidance for their life or companies.

With time, I have commented more and more, so this make difficult to work with, as not all people are after all that material.

For example, when I comment about numerology, I will make more than a map of your life, but add a lot of information about many areas with suggestions and examples for each case and all that inside a Tarot reading.

And the Tarot part, may goes further a lot about questions and aspects related I'm exploring.

The result is too much work so I need to make some adapt to do it better.


So I found to make some changes and add the option for asking only the Extreme One Card Reading. This part is what demand more of me.


Choose what you need


I will be doing three types of readings:

The Extreme Tarot - One Card Reading.  
This is the extreme reading method I wrote an article times ago. 

Here you can just say what the area you want to know or ask an important question. 
Just seat in front of me and let me talk what is happening at your life and what to do. 
Anyway, I will look deeper at your life and soul for the reply. The result is shorter but focused at the main areas. 
Note: This option is not suitable for asking about works on magic as I need to explore what's happening. For such case use one of the two following complete readings option.


The Standard Tarot/Oracle reading.  
I comment only the oracle parts, so it's more objective but more focused on the practical aspects. 
This includes the extreme reading part plus I will be discussing your questions in many spreads as I found need to get information and present the best sugestions I can.
Note: If you are after woks on magic this is a proper reading.

The  Tarot/Oracle reading commenting Numerology aspects. 
This is also a self-knowledge reading. 
I will first comment your birthday numerology aspects, who you are and how that works as a map to your life. This is a personal study and I strongly suggest you to print it and save for future study. The material I write here are related to all your life and may be re-read and studied in the future many times. 
And this material I will use if you do another later readings as I will be commenting about the from the previous material you received.
The second part is the Tarot readings, plus I will be pointing what aspects of your personal numbers are acting there and why. 
It's become a long size work and unique to each case. 
Note: If you are after woks on magic this is also a proper reading.




Wish this for now help people to find better options.


P+
25/01/2017

.'.








Sem comentários:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...