English readers and other languages: Many posts are in portuguese, you can use the Translate button at left side.

Clique nas imagens dos artigos! Elas levam você para o site do artista que a criou e muitas
vezes tem assuntos relacionados ou outras imagens para expandir seus horizontes!

sábado, 10 de dezembro de 2016

Business Lunch or a Free Reading Can Be The Same

Time for Business (to some this is what you valuated for)
Art by: Ry Ry Pie Mcfly - Australia



Business Lunch or a Free Reading Can Be The Same

Be a business lunch or a meeting at some bar. I have not seen so much difference. 

I liked a lot the following article as this apply to my professional work as software professional for decades the same way as it happens often working at the occult.

It’s wonderful a good talk with closer friends and the good colleagues we do in life, I say, the ones you are often sharing experiences are always in that closer group all of us have, the valuable ones who shared lives and sometimes help at our needs and we are glad to help too always. Such ones are the ones who deserve and have full merits, we may even have rare contact but they are priceless.
But not everyone is in that list. Oh, you are one famous at you social group? Bullshit. There are a lot of people who we not used to talk often, just some rare contact here and there. And the ones we never talk. 
And what’s happens? Just someone you had rare contact or never talked or had a rare message here and there, came at once claiming why you does not reply fast at messenger and want just asking for free readings and guidance’s at first messages in Facebook, Whatsapp, etc. 
Anyone who work on computer’s area or occultism learn fast that happens often. Some are very rude like citing money is no important, spiritual work must be free and some even want your personal phone number to call you in the mid of night! Usually such ones who say money is not important have a lot and only want free work. Just spiritual parasites or company’s opportunists. 
Others try a sweetie talk at first phrases but suddenly present their real intention asking about an Ex-boyfriend or about how to deal with some complicated high value business matter at their companies or whatever else. Uhm, a Us$ 12 million transaction is never the same as a personal question to deal. Hey? Business talk is business, never but never a personal question and for sure not the same price! I remember someone who really deserved six months with a bad broken leg because that. I just refused to accept the energy they tried to put over me, so that bounced back. For free? No ways! This one more reason we ask a bill to work. If I accepted that cited, it would be my broken leg. Got this? We pay together when accept a work. Dot. 
As about most of other topics you have to think about how much at least a psychologist or a lawyer will bill you for many months. What change is the time we can solve things, not miracles, but each area work in a distinct way. Moreover, that means it is work. Dot. 
Hey, can you fix my company software computers problem for free? Hey! There are public forums where people are voluntary, so do your homework and go there and be respectful to wait for someone who have the time for a suggestion. As any forum, that is voluntary work, learn to be respectful and never expect for a miracle. 
But if that is a private work, one to one, then is easy to realize how often that often need dozen hours just to get what the problem is. Plus a lot more of years of experience to know how to deal with it. If that such ones acting like parasites does not get this, would be better if they jump from a high cliff. 
Disclaimer: I’m not promoting suicide, this is a suggestion to such ones just disappears and let the good ones act.  
To be clear, in the spiritual aspect, suicide never but never is a good act. Better to accept your suffering and work to solve it. At the other side things will be very worse for a suicidal.
Ok, we know life is not so sweet and there are predators and opportunists anywhere. So there are the human predators and we have to learn to keep them at place.  

So, back to the business lunch or a friends meeting in a bar. 
That is a lunch or a bar time, to meet someone, have a good talk and so.
If you want to talk about business, be clear about that. This means to be respectful. What kind of work you expect to receive if you act like a parasite? Be sure that will be very uncomfortable very fast but we know, opportunists do not pay a fuck to be just asshats. 
I had a lot of such calls too. Like a sellers representative of a major computer supplier just trying to get corporate info going to someone even asking for a free source code copy of a Us$ hundreds thousands software I developed for clients who have a giant debt with me. Yes, they try.

At the other areas I work, things are not different. 
Hey “buddy”, I’m at city tomorrow so come meet us to that (a fashion high price) bar at nigh to a party and to talk because I have something (a gift) to you (some people don’t know how to use mail). Like the following article, the bar was 35 miles away, more than one hour driving because traffic, I was expected to pay my bill and… glad to Facebook that show “Mister X replied to N”… I saw messages at other profiles from many other people at the same group like… “hey, very good HE will be there, I have a lot to ask about my problems. He will came with the Tarot cards too?” 
Oh, just one more invite for a bar to do free readings? I was sure before anyways as I have my vision, but just fuck that deserved what was coming. I tried to comment more, but, that one as many others, are happy to buy luxury personal itens found to pay a reading too much. Uhm, that was  too much? Be sure many times that can be a fart in the wind for the times coming but I won't be stupid to say that for free and receive the bad energy to myself. No way! Sorry, as cited sometimes serious business talk means business talk.  
Sorry, in the past, I went to many places like a bar where I even did two dozens numerology readings very specific just to promote my work. An idea from a press guy who I love, but in practice, I had to pay my bill all the times and that never resulted even a client. Zero. 
Same reasons to stop to do personal readings. Too often that became something like a gossip session. I work to people around the world so I can be very objective at what I'm doing.  
And when things are at software area, the place for that is at the office during daily work time.

The ones who valuate what you do will be happy to pay you the same way they are ready to buy a nice car, a jewerly or something else. 

There are the “sweeties” women I found. They called me… Hey, let’s met at such (very good) restaurant (but I would had to pay both bills…) because I like to talk about occultism... in practice they had a problem with an Ex or something else. Just opportunists.

Going to a nice example, I remember a client from another city long time ago, who became a closer friend, she and her husband was directors of a company’s group and replied me once as an offering I did for a discount due their time with me: “No discount. My friends pay me”. She used to refuse discounts. Few companies do that. Wow! We know you are doing more than full work, so keep full price! That is rare. And she often pointed my work to other companies just because she was satisfied. A nice person. Be sure I used to do anything for a better work to her company. 

This remember people who contact you and offer to pay with “references”. That’s the most complete bullshit. Some few invited me to a bar, and even paid the bill. But asked everything about any areas you can think related to their top business. Uhm, I found better bill for my work and pay my drink.

I’m talking about more than three decades of experiences just to be clear if someone got offended.

People who does not respect you and does not respect your time and work NEVER are a good reference. They are ready to pay for a plumber, the phone company, a fashion shoes, whatever. Not for you. 
Keep away and save your time. As cited before, decent people and my friends know I have a life and family too. 
Just to give real credits, as I learned to give thanks for the good and also the bad experiences. I had a lot of results from free work I did for “references”. Guess what? First, that does not paid any of my bills. Second, they always pointed to more people (who had a lot of money too) and also wanting free work. 
So adding to many others people experience who also know such famous ones, that means nothing. Oh, are you famous and want anything for free? You are just one more shit. Be sure such ones are just parasites and will add nothing and even won’t accept if you cite their names as clients. Dot. 
The good ones are good seeds for a better harvest. The bad ones, uhm, they are just solid rock groud, nothing grew there.  

So do me a favor, before being rude with a professional, call the plumber to fix your old house problems (materials included) and say him it must be free. 


At this article, Lyz Rian once more time show very well how important is self-respect as only the ones who deserve you, will get you. 

Here the original article I’m commenting and I wish you read it and many of the others she posted. 

Lyz Rian is working seriously at HR area to help making people and companies better and here once more time she presents great comments to learn: Five Ways To Be Rude And Unprofessional At A Business Lunch.           

Wish you get more form her articles too as we are at XXI Century and is time to better humans relationships and companies acting better.

So, please, do not ask me for free works, be respectfull, that is my job too and you have the link for readings and works here!

P+ 
09/12/2016
.'.

Sem comentários: