Clique nas imagens dos artigos! Elas levam você para o site do artista que a criou e muitas
vezes tem assuntos relacionados ou outras imagens para expandir seus horizontes!

terça-feira, 9 de agosto de 2016

An update: Itens for sale



Update: Discount at the circles prices.
29/october/2016
Hey, I was really unaware about this Redbubble offer: 
If you get two circles (same or different) as scarves , you get 25% off the price! Enjoy! 
That discount is for the scarves type only. 


Please, confirm is the discount message is still active with this message near the price: 
This is a Redbubble discount, so I don't know how long it will be available.


Itens for sale.

I just added a link at the header of the blog for  a new page where I will put some itens I have worked for sale at a reasonably price.
Sometimes I do something, for now I have the Book of Moses circles and some T-Shirts.

So, since now I will put all that in a single place.


Store - For Sale - Itens a Venda



.'.

Sem comentários:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...